Searching for documents to ZUS:

Each person, who would like to apply to ZUS to get a retirement pension, a disability pension or a calculation of capital, is obliged to present adequate documents confirming periods of employment and a level of obtained income apart from the application.

In most cases there are no major problems with obtaining necessary documents, when a company, in which we used to be employed, still exists. However, what should you do when our former place of employment ceased to exist?

Where can you search for necessary documents?

We perfectly know in Archi-Zet how important and at the same time difficult and time-consuming it can be to find payroll documents after many years, which we need, therefore:

As the first company on the market we offer the service of searching for personal and payroll documents upon request, which are necessary to calculate a retirement pension/ a disability pension/ an initial capital.

Make an appointment still today and check our offer!